We're happy to announce the launch of our new "cloud consulting" division that will focus on offering Salesforce.com consulting services to law firms.
Salesforce.com is the #1 cloud-based CRM application in the world with a user community exceeding 1 million users. The core application is extended by hundreds of differents apps created by a large community of Salesforce developers to meet diverse functional needs.
While Salesforce has not made the same inroads into the legal community as it has in other industries, we see Salesforce as an exceptional tool for law firms and attorneys for practice management and marketing that law firm marketers and administrators should consider as an option when upgrading their firms' practice management and marketing functions.
For example, when managing cases and other matters, Salesforce enables attorneys to:
- Track the status of key matter tasks, documents and deadlines with matter Dashboards
- Create "exception" reports to identify missing documents and unfinished tasks
- Assign tasks to individual attorneys, paralegals or other staff members and set deadlines
- Create custom document templates from your frequently used documents and forms that can be populated with data from your contact fields
- Update clients on matter status at key intervals
- Integrate with third party applications to import data relevant to pending matters directly into Salesforce
In terms of marketing and business development, Salesforce allows "rainmakers" and marketers to:
- Capture leads from a website and automate followup
- Build custom communication templates
- Access marketing materials for incorporation into communications
- Execute targeted email marketing campaigns
- Track the status of individual new business opportunities
Learn more about Salesforce services for lawyers and law firms on our dedicated website.